Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slightly drunken antics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frank

Frank

Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:41 am

Asta barely noticed what Xin was doing, as she'd already excitedly rushed towards her crew, waving her arms in the air frantically, diving on whomever she reached first. When she did, she received drunken cheers, and men shouting about how it'd been strange without her. After hugging a few others, Asta bent down to let Spike hop off her shoulder and stood next to her feet on the floor. She spun round, her crew still standing behind her, and stared over to Xin who was trying to reason with the massively confused, happy and just generaly scared towns people, "Seriously...what are you doing?.."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 pm

"I don't fucking know, I'm new in this country. Can we just leave? You found your crew im sure i can find my own way somewhere...Friendlier" Xin looked at the crew trying to ignore the people staring at him. He was used to it. He covered up his metal hand subconsciously
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Asta chcukled and lightly shook her head, waving her hand to motion for Xin to follow them, "Not yet my friend, not yet!" She shouted before spinning around and holding her arms out as if guiding the crew back into the tavern as she shuffled along behind them. "We can't leave without having a drink now can we! And...I have a little something I need to show the guys..and my dear old captain..who I'm hoping they haven't lost.." Asta chuckled, scanning the crowd of men hoping to see the family figure she was looking for.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Xin followed quietly, Closing his eyes to ignore the crowd behind them, Once he was in the tavern he looked around and orders a drink from the bartender
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Asta grinned once inside the bar, it was the kind of place she loved. Filled with pirates and the rest of the 'rabble'. Sure, these were the outcasts of society, some not entirely well groomed and others that just couldn't seem to behave, but to Asta, these were the best kind of people to be around. When she noticed Xin had gone to the bar on his own, she scurried over excitedly and slammed her hands onto the bar. "Lot's of tequila shots, lime and salt please, my kind fellow!" She chirped, smiling at the bartender who came back moments later with a bottle of tequila and a tray with shot glasses salt and lime on it. She grinned at him and reached into her shirt, pulling out a few gold coins she had stashed away in her bra, and put them down on the bar. "Thanking you!" She picked up the tray and grabbed Xin's arm, dragging him over to the corner of the tavern, where her not-so-kindly pirate friend's were waiting.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Xin followed and couldn't help but laugh softly. He had never met a women this powerfully strong willed. Sure he'd served beside a couple women but they took orders. somehow he couldn't see Asta taking orders. when they arrived in her corner Xin started to feel uneasy. Everyone was looking at him. He started to relize how different he looked.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Asta let out a half cheer as she approached the tables the crew were gathered around and started handing out shot glasses, filling them with tequila. Once she had, she threw the lime wedges at people and let them deal with the salt themselves. Except Xin of course. She forcefully grabbed his hand and poured salt between his thumb and index finger, handed him a lime wedge and a shot of tequila. She loudly shouted tequila, then licked the salt from her hand, drank the shot and bite the lime, as did all of her crew mates.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Xin did the same as everyone else and his face tightened up "What the fuck is in that" Xin laughed softly and shook his head "Damn, That was disgusting...Can we do it again?" Xin sat beside asta watching the pirates who all seemed fine with the drink a couple did the same as he did
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Whilst pouring out more shots, Asta looked around and her face began beaming as she'd seem the man she'd been looking for earlier. "Men!" She raised her voice, putting more of a gravlelly tone in it, "This is Magic-boy!" She shouted, motioning towards Xin. They let out a roar, shouting various things and a lot of them just making weird noises. Once they'd stopped a bit she carried on, "See that cut on his face? That was me!" She shouted triumphantly, as the men cheered again, "And you should all be nice to him because he's new! Anyway!" She turned to Xin, "This my friend, is The Captain! He has no name..he is simply The Captain!" She stated, pointing out a man that looked to be in his mid-forties, with a well-trimmed beard. "Dear, dear Captain I have something for y.." She started but was interupped by one of the men, screaming tequila and being forced to do her shot.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 pm

"The bruise on your cheek was me" Xin rolled his eyes but did another shot all together, He raised his hand in greeting to the one asta pointe out "Hello, I'm Xin" Xin smiled feeling merrier from the tequila.
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Asta chuckled, "Wouldn't brag about that fella...anyway! Captain! I have something for you.." She mummbled whilst, reaching into her bag pulling out two things. One was a dagger, she had stolen from the cpatain of the ship she had been on, and the other was a rolled up, quite large piece of paper. She grinned at the Captain and placed the two things down on the table in front of him. When the men saw this, one of them yet again shouted tequila and more of them cheered. "Pirates are a lively bunch.." She said to Xin, giggling to herself.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:59 pm

By his third shot Xin started to feel hot, He blushed slightly and laughed "Yeah, They are. Whats the..Paper" Xin slurred his words slightly and had a alittle grin seemingly fixed to his face "A treasure map or something?"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:23 pm

"Precisely.." She smirked at Xin, before skipping over to The Captain and sitting herself down on a stool next to him, and rolling the paper out, putting shot glasses at either side to keep it open. She put on a sweet smile and held her hands together, holding them downwards, making her arms push her breasts together, and push them out slightly, "You see..I was just so adorable to them that they trusted me with these things..." She put her hands on the table and went back to smirking, "Clearly they shouldn't have.." She grinned at the Captain, watching his face for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Xin laughed "You teased them until they let you see their maps? Typical girl" Xin laughed and rolled his eyes but explored the map with his eyes curiously. "This is odd, How the ...How do you read this?" Xin got up to take a better look but stubbled a bit because of his earlier drinks.

(Can i add some of my magic stuff to this storyline?)
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 pm

The Captain let out a small laugh at Asta's earlier comment and then raised and eyebrow at Xin. "3 shots and he's already wobbling?.. Where did you find this guy?.." He said in a gruff voice, before turning his attention back to the map, and smiling very slightly. "Do we have any idea what this leads to?" He asked, never taking his eyes off the map. Asta shrugged and did another shot as the same guy shouted tequila once again, "I'm not sure to be honest..but it was the only thing they had on the ship in the way of planned voyages..so I grabbed it while I was getting away.."

(What do you mean?)

Last edited by Frank on Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:47 pm

(I dunno, Either the map diagram being in the form of my alchemic circles, Or using my alchemy to what the map reader was thinking)

Xin rolled his eyes "I'm twenty one and served in the military back home i don't drink often" Xin narrowed his eyes at the map thinking of how to read the map
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:16 pm

The Captain did nothing but simply made another noise as if repeating his earlier 'Why did you get this guy?' question. Asta chuckled and kept an eye on Xin in case he decided to take a tumble. Of course she hadn't yet decided whether she'd bothered to catch him..but she wouldn't want to miss him falling over.
The Captain continued to look at the map for a few more seconds and then stood up, walked a few steps and grabbed two bottles of whiskey some of his men were holding and handed one to Asta, keeping one for hisself. Asta stood up to face The Captain and raised the bottle as he did. "Men!" He raised his voice, and eveyone turned to him immediately, also holding up any drink they could find, "It looks like we've got ourselves a heading!" As before all the men cheered and shouted, clinking glasses and downing their drinks, as did Asta, grinning at The Captain.

(If you want...but the pirates will be angry if you destroy their map..)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Xin didn't take part anymore. "I can help if you want. I can show you exactly where it is, Maybe even whomever wrote this map thoughts?" Xin grabbed a knife and cut his arm using his blood to make a trasmutation circle around the map. He looked at asta as if for permission
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Asta raised and eyebrow slightly, lower the bottle of whiskey she had had at her lips. She gave a quick glance to The Captain who looked indifferent to the whole affair. She turned to Xin and shrugged at him, "Whatever..he's not the most amazing Captain..he won't have had many thoughts really.."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:06 pm

"None the less, I can show you the image of the spot that its buried at" Xin ran outside grabbing a handful of sand. He threw it over the map and clapped his hands. It looked for a second as if blue lightning surrounded the circle. Soon the sand changed turning into the image of a cave "In a cave?"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:16 pm

The Captain scrunched his face up slightly as if questioning why any of that happened, "Well..I already know where this place is.." He started before Asta touched his arm as if asking him to stop talking. She held her bottle of whiskey in the air, "TO THIS CAVE!" She shouted before taking a swig from her bottle. The Captain chuckled slightly, and blew the sand away from the map, rolling it back up and setting out from behind the table, "Ok men. You heard her, let's get to the ship!"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Xin watched the men and asta get up, He smiled slightly. Guessing he wasn't welcome on their ship. He took one last swig and got up. He watched the men go and looked at asta "Well, I guess this is goodbye?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slightly drunken antics
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: The Coast-
Jump to: