Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new life. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan

PostSubject: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Jasper was putting his stuff away, His mind clouded over his fist shifting. He hand't done it in a week and it didn't feel right, Like he needed to shift. But he couldn't figure out how. Leaning on the bed he sighed. This was a co ed dorm, He could be roomed with anyone guy or girl. This made him nervous, Sure he usual got on with everyone but he was still nervous in new places. He shook it off and hid some of his items from home away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:22 pm

It was his second day and school and Benjamin opened the door to the dorm Chikari and him were already sharing. He saw Jasper standing there. “Are you staying in this dorm too?” he asked.

(I’ll have to ask connie later if this is ok ^^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Jasper nodded slightly, Extending his hand "I'm jasper Tscari, Who are you?" Jasper looked over the boy. something about the boy seemed weird. "You smell different from everyone else" Jasper had no clue why he even said that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:32 pm

“I’m Benjamin Silverstar” he said. He reached for Japer’s hand and shook it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:37 pm

"You smell different" Jasper repeated himself, This time frowning slightly. He felt weird around this boy. He bared his teeth without meaning to. He wasn't used to weird, or new. and until a week ago he didn't think anything abnormal existed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Well this was an awkward introduction and all because of his smell. He if couldn't fool this kid, how was he supposed to fool an ace hunter. “Soo, umm. How long have you been at the academy.” He said if a hand rubbing his neck. Anyone a mile away could tell he was nervous and tiring to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Jasper didn't know why but the boy not answer angered him, Alot he couldn't figure out why. Jasper didn't know why but he threw a punch at the boy's face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:19 pm

The punch knocked him to the floor. In midair his headband fell off revealing his crystal on his forehead. He was on his knees tring to get up not realizing his headband had fallen off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Jasper's eyes growled, The boy hadn't told the truth which was like lying. Jasper jumped on the boy. pinning him down. Jasper's eyes resembled a cats he growled Pulling his fist back "I asked what you were!"

(Lets wait for connie, if she wants to be in it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conniekun
Admin

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Chikari walked back through the hallway where all the dorms were located, she had just been to the headmasters to recieve some news that another boy would be joining her and Benjamin in her dorm. She had also popped by the libray to get a book on shifting forms, the libray had any source of information you could need.

Chikari walked up to her dorm room and was about to knock politly when she heard a noise from the other side it sounded like a fight, she slammed open the door in time to see a boy punch Benjamin and pin him to the floor "NO FIGHTING!" she shouted and whacked the boy harshly over the back of the head with her hardbacked book, that bearly fazed the boy, so using her full strength she grabbed the back of his collar and threw him backwards away from Benjamin and quickly pinned him to the wall with her arm across his throat, her arm blurred and in its place there was quite a sharp blade jutting from her elbow "now are you going to calm down or do things need to get... Violent" her voice was dark and full of meanace, she rarley had to act like this and at times it even scared her how scary she could seem "you okay Benjamin?"she asked concered but didn't look back at him, she kept her gaze firmly on the boy she had pinned to the wall, she didn't want to resort to violence but if she had to she would.

(second picture, green shirt is how she looks)

Conniekun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:43 pm

(Posting order is Me, Nbird then Greed Smile )

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:52 pm

(kk)

“I’m fine” he said as he got back up. He started rubbing where the punch had hit to ease the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:07 am

Jasper couldn't control himself, He growled and snarled writhing as if in pain and not from the girl. He sharply kicked her feet from under her as he was much taller, and growled grabbing his head in anger and pain quickly he jumped foreward his clothes ripping as he shifted into a white panther Growling loud enough for the whole dorm to here he crouched . Inside of his head he was fighting with himself, Fighting for control he Finally got it and backed up whimpering as his tail went between his legs. not as weakness but uncertanty. He was scared and didn't know how to change back

(I started this, How did i end up last)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conniekun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm

(go after me If you wish then :3)

Chikari was a bookworm of sorts and had read of something like this happening in one of the books in the libray, she morphed her hand back to normal and held then out in a friendly guesture "I've read something about this species of people, your a..." she searched her memory banks for the word, it was a very old book that she had read it in and she even had to decipher the language it was written in "A WEREPANTHER" she suddenly blurted out remembering the name of his species, she stepped forward cautiously as with she did with a wounded animal whom she was coaxing over "it's okay I'm here to help" she offered a kind smile and crouched down to his level "now we need to change you back, hmm well it will be okay just remember I'm your friend not your enemy" she knew thT he could understand her and sat in front of him with her legs crossed "has this happened to you before, or is this change new to you" he could shake or nod his head for the answer.

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:50 pm

There was not much Benjamin could do but stand there and watch Chikari. He felt bad. He was the one that made him upset in the first place and caused him to turn into this form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Jasper growled and yelowed at the girl when she got closer. He was about to pounce when a small cat with gold rings appeared on his shoulders "How goes it kid? Im const, Your spirit guide" Jasper flipped out twisting and trying to scratch the cat "Calm down, Jeez im on your side. Like i said im your guide no your enemy okay? Now calm down and focus on your calmness" jasper did as he was told something about the cat made him listen. Slowly he started turning into a human.suddenly he relized he was naked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conniekun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 am

Chikari braced herself for the attack about to come, but all of a sudden a weird colored cat looking thing landed on her new room mates shoulders, the cat thing started mewing at the boy/panther and all of a sudden there was a boy standing where the werepanter currently was, Chikari fell on her back as she realised he was naked and a huge blush covered her cheeks, she quickly morphed herself in a duster (like a really long jacket) and took it off before throwing it at the naked boy "here put that on" she laughed and stood up with her back to him so he could get the jacket on.

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:14 am

“I’m sorry,” Benjamin said to Chikari. “If I hadn’t upset him none of this would of happened.” He looked down and noticed his headband on the floor. He picked it up and put it back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Jasper hurried to put the rest of his clothes on from his bag "Sorry, Im so sorry about that Benjamin. I'm jasper, I'm a werepanther and i guess i haven't got it under control yet" He looked at the girl "I'm really sorry about everything...I guess its not a great way to start off that i'll be living here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conniekun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:51 pm

"It's okay Jasper we all have our faults, just remind us not to get you mad" she joked and turned once her had gotten dressed, she held out her hand "my names Chikari, i'm second in charge, to the headmaster of course" the headmaster had adopted her from a young age and since growing up she had helped him with the school, and when ever he was busy she took over, she was just clad she wasn't shy

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Benjamin stood there watching the two. He still felt bad and wanted to help his new roommate somehow but he didn’t know how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:43 am

Jasper smiled and shook her head "Why are you bunking here if your second to the headmaster? Should you have your own house or something" Jasper tilted his head then turned to the boy he snapped at "Sorry mate, My bad"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conniekun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm

"because I like it here, and if anybody needs help, I'm easily reached" she explained and sat on the bed "do you need the tour or have you already had one, and Benjamin, isn't there somewhere you wanted to go?" Chikari bent down an picked up Benjamin's headband, tieing it around her head "now Benjamin, what did i tell you about hiding your gemstones" she scolded lightly

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 pm

“Sorry” Benjamin said. He had his reasons though. He practically had a sign on his forehead that read, ‘this boy is worth millions of dollars if you manage to kill him’.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Jasper shrugged "I've only seen this room and the door leading up to this room" Jasper looked around and looked at the gemstones on the boys head "You smell odd"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   

Back to top Go down

A new life. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Academy :: Dorm Rooms-
Jump to: