Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreedClan

GreedClan

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Empty
PostSubject: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:03 pm

So...Where is everyone from?

I'm from America, Indiana to be specific. ^^~ Its quiet and small in my town, Most filled with cows and pigs. I live near a bunch of farms and theres really nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 pm

United States of America. Clark Fork, Idaho. This town is sooo small that even our neibering cities deny our existance.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Australia, portland, victoria

It's a nice town, not so small that it's all farm, we do have a CBD, but I guess it's a little small (:
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Canada, BC, Vancouver, Eastside
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 am

Okay, Any formal training that isn't school (Martial arts, Piano, Voice lessons ballet ect ect?) I have some kickboxing and Ju jitsu, along with alittle bit of sambo and greco roman wrestling but that was taught from a friends dad. I wanna join Bellator or Ufc which is mix martial arts. Basically two guys fighting with martial arts (Kick boxing brazilian ju jitsu sambo ect ect) In a cage Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlACyfefscEIsCIBKQFEhxa-9haS-p2Gofcv4jJl16JDCavI4l6Q
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:11 pm

N/A I don't join anything after school cause I always have too much homework or there isn't anyone wanting to do the same stuff I want to do
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:15 pm

I do Kyokushin Karate, and I play Netball occasionally, then Libray sometimes (BOOKWORM XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Main Place :: Questions-
Jump to: