Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding out about what isn't there

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Finding out about what isn't there Empty
PostSubject: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Rika sighed heavily as she laid high in a tree, leaning against the trunk. As usual, she was thinking if staying here was the best thing for her...back in her world, the real world, she was going to lose everything and Rika had no other family to go to...well she had no family here but at less it wasn't boring. The clouds drifted pass the sun, setting beyond the Zaterka range. It is hard to belive that all this came from her mind.
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 am

Seion walked through the forest in a hurry, one sword was draw in her hand but her Seika blade was in a sheath on her back. She had just recieved info from a source that said her father had sent an assasin to try and 'find' her. Seion didn't stay long enough to find out if the information was correct or faulty, she kept her guard up and soon she had spotted a girl in a tree. The girl looked harmless enough so she sheathed her sword but approched cautiously, she smiled kindly as she approched "hello there" she may have been on guard but this girl didn't look like she belonged, her clothe were different from the normal ones she saw people wear and there was something about her that seemed almost... different.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Rika blinked when she heard someone and looked down, maybe it would be someone she made....but it wasn't. When she had arrived in her world, it was like a great deal of time had passed. She had finished the 1st book with the main character finding out who really killed the Headmaster but when she had writers block and so, couldn't write it for a few months. Maybe during that time, time passed here and so that's why somethings changed and some didn't.

"Hello..." Rika said, wondering who she was, "Are you in a hurry or something?" Rika didn't come down from the tree in case the girl was carrying something that would make her sick. Her immune still wasn't very good in this world.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Seion shrugged, she wasn't in a rush, but she didn't really have time for idle chit chat, she had to keep moving "in a way yes" she said simply and politly, She nodded to the girl "you don't seem to be from around here, may I ask where you came from?" she cocked her head slightly to the side to wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Rika blinked when she asked where she was from, "Err...around." She said off the top of her head. Around, yeah thats smart... Rika sighed then looked ahead again...and saw someone, "Umm...are you traveling with someone?" Rika asked, not taking her eyes off the person hidding who didn't seem to see her.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Seion turned quickly and ducked just in time to miss being hit by poisined darts "thanks for the warning" she muttered and turned the attention to there new company "I take it your the person my father sent" she stated calmly. The person didn't reply but instead dashed forward and tried to impale her with a katana, Seion parried it with one of her wrist sheilds just in time and did a backflip, landing a few feet away "i'll take that as a yes then"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Rika sat in the tree still, simply watching the assassin. "Why do they always send you guys?" She mumbled then clicked her fingers, hotspots shot up from the ground but the assassin dodged some, his left side though got burnt. Rika then twirled a finger in the air, needles of ice formed above her finger before she sent them flying at the man. They peirced his throat, chest, and head. He then fell down dead, "It's easy to kill them if you know how they fight. They like to keep distance and are very good with that. They carefully plan out their attacks so you have to be quick..." It was like she knew every there was to them...well she did.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Seion stood there and watched the assasin fall to the ground "how did you do that?" she asked astonished as to how this girl killed that man so easily, she turned to the girl and offered a greatful smile, and even bowed a little "i am in your debt" she said as she bowed, she was humble even as a princess "My name is Seion Akuma"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Rika smiled, "My name is Rika B Omen...but call me Rika. It's nice to meet you." Rika stood up on the branch then jumped down. "So why was he after you? Did you make someone mad?" Rika tilled her head slightly to the side but then smiled, "Your not from around here...are you?"
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Seion shook her head "my father sent that assasin to kill me, lets just say me and my father have a complicated realtionship" she thought for a moment about her second question "not really, i'm from far away, I've just been on the run"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"I know..." Rika turned and started to walk away, "They say those men are like wolves...they hunt in packs..." Those assassins annoyed her, always popping out at random times to kill of their targets...but she made them very well..."I'd suggest coming with me...if you want to live till tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:23 pm

Seion nodded and stood next to the Riika "like I said earlier i am in your debt" Seon looked around the forrest but there were no more enemis, at least none she could sense "where to now Rika?" she was happy to go anywhere just as long as it wasn't where her ftaher might be.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 pm

"You know what....I'm not sure...." Rika said, stuffing her hands in her pockets as she kept walking. Rika traveled to where ever she felt like. There was never a certain place she went to. "So...who exactlly is your father?" Rika asked but she already knew who he was....after all, she created him.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:13 am

Seion hesitated before replying "His name is Sensou Akuma, he's an evil Vampire tyrant of a land far from here, theres a long story involved but the short version is that my mother got raped and had a son, then my father tried to kil him but i protected dhim and got beaten everyday for it, i ot sick of it one day and fled, i couldn't bring my brother though and so he's being held captive" she took in a breath and looked up at Rika with sadene eyes, full of dispair.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

Rika stopped and listened to her....but she already knew. How could she have done that to Seion, "I'm sorry to hear that....I wish I could help." Rika said softly then looked to Seion, "But I believe that you can get your brother back, I hope you reunite with him soon...."
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:34 am

She clenched her fists "first I have to be strong enough to defeat my father, then i can finally save my brother" she looked down and studied the ground, she hadn't seen her brother in nine years, how was he faring, she hoped he wasn't treated to bad, what did he look like now that he had grown, she missed him dearly "well lets go" she sighed and started to walk, away from the corpse
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 am

"Right..." Rika said but looked back to the corpse. She touched her forehead (mind) then between her chest (spirit) before snapping her fingers and the body bursting into white flames (holy fire). "Rest in peace...." she whispered before catching up to Seion. "So...your brother is still alive?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 am

"my father promised to keep him alive" she knew she shouldn't have believed him but she had no choice, and she wouldn't let herself even think of the possibility of her father lying. She bearly payed attention to the combusted body and just kept walking "come on Rika Chan" she smiled softley and stopped, waiting for her to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:58 am

"Well...at less there is a possibility of our brother being alive..." Rika said sadly...she missed her family...Rika wished that they didn't have to die so suddenly. "Just....just beleive that he is still alive...that will always get you through life. Look forward to see him smile at her....and you to hug him close to you and never let go of that hope...."
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

"I don't ever plan on letting go of that hope until i can actually make it happen" Seion walked side by side with Rika and chatted to pass the time "what about your family, do you like with them, and why are you even out here?" she asked kindly, mainly asking questions to distract her from the thought of her brother not being alive.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:48 am

When Seion asked her about her family, Rika stopped, "They...are all dead...they alll died cause they were very sick...and I had to watch them die when i was only 4 years old..." It pained her a lot to think of them, "I don't have anyone here...not even friends...I'm alone in this world..."
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:01 am

Seion felt her heartache just from her words alone "i'm sorry to hear your loss" she thought for a moment and tilted her head to the side "but your not alone, you have me now, i'll be by your side, like i said, i'm i your debt" not that it bothered her or anything
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 am

Rika looked up to Seion and smiled, "Thank you, Seion...it's people like you that make this world not all so dark....well in your case, it be vampires." Rika giggled a bit before walking up to her and giving her a hug, "And I will help you get your brother back in anyway....I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:13 am

Seion was a bit startled by the sudden embrace but gave a soft sqeeze back "arigato, but you don't have to help me, I'm ther only one that can same him now, i've been running to long, its time to fight"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:27 am

Rika smiled, "Tell you want, lets go eat something cause I'm straving. My treat." It was good to have a friend again, even in her world, she didn't think she had any....so why was it Rika felt like she had to get back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding out about what isn't there   Finding out about what isn't there Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding out about what isn't there
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: Woodlins-
Jump to: