Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk with the devil's shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Walk with the devil's shadow Empty
PostSubject: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:10 am

Takushi walked to a small town in the Coast (the Coast is a desert), seeing if there was anything (or anyone) good to do (.....that sounds naughty >.<) and just like in everyother town, the girls giggled and whispered about him if he walked by them. Occasionally, he would walk by them and give a smile or a wink. He found it entertaining.

As he turned the corner, he bumped into someone, knocking them over but he was perfectly fine (mmm, so fine~) His gray eyes looked down to a young lady, sitting on the ground, "I'm very sorry for that, I didn't see you coming around the corner." He said, offering a hand.
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:25 am

She looked up and smiled, taking his hand "it's okay" she said quickly as she stood up, she had been lost in thought when this man bowled her over. She studied him, he was really good looking but she hadn't had time for guys in her life, she realised there was an awkward silence lingering and tried to defuse it "I'm Seion"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 am

Takushi smiled charmingly, "That is a lovely name, Seion-chan." He said as he helped her up, "I am Akuma." He bowed his head a bit as he told his name then looked back to her. "What is a pretty lady like youself doing here in the desert? Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:45 am

She smiled at his compliment "i'm just a traveler" she lied, she didn't think this man would be to happy finding out the truth about her past and presant. But something always had to spoil the fun, ass of a sudden she sensed something approaching her from behind, she wirld quickly, her cloak swaying in a large circle with her, a rope was suddenly around her waist and she jumped up into the air, but the ropes weilder yanked her back down and she landed with a thump on the ground "oh no you don't, your father wouldn't want you escaping now, i've already spent to much time tracking you" she looked to the end of the rope where a man held it firmly in his grasp, she cold feel herself growing weaker, this rope must be infused with carbon, one of a vampire's weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

Takushi looked at the rope weilder in a blank expression but in an blink on an eye, he was behind them, grasping onto their shoulder, "Now now, that's no way to treat a pretty young lady." He said sweetly but his face said otherwise. Taku started to squeeze hard on their shoulder till the bone snapped, "Now let go before I really hurt you..." His tone suddenly turned dark...scary dark.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:01 am

The man looked back at Akuma and back to Seion, indecision showed on his face. As Akuma snapped his shoulder blade his decision was made, he dropped the rope and scurried away, like a kicked puppy with his tail between his legs.

Seion's vision was fading, if she had been a pure vampire, she would have been dead by now, but she was only a half vampire. But even so the carbon rope was draining her strength, she looked weakly over at Akuma "the rope" she whispered and passed out, if the rope wasn't removed soon, that would be the end for her
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 am

Takushi walked over to Seion and got the rope off of her, "So she is a vampire...I thought I smelt their scent here." He mumbled before picking her up (in his strong, sexy arms...I am jealous -.-) and carried her to an inn. Carefully, he placed her in one of the beds and pulled a chair up beside it. He decided to wait for her to wake up at less before he left her...if he wanted to though.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:25 am

(*smirks*)

Seion awoke a few hours later i a daze, the bed under her was warm and soft but wasn't familier "where am i?" she yawned and sat up, still wary but not yet fully awake.

She looked around the room and her gaze fell on Akuma "hello again" she smiled cheerily "how long have you been there?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:30 am

Takushi watched her wake up, he smiled at her when she finally noticed that he was there. "Not for too long, how do you feel?" He said, crossing his arms, "And why are you running away from you father?" Curiosity made him ask that though he didn't expect for her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:37 am

She clenched her fists and looked down at the floor "he wants me dead becuase of my brother... Its a long story" she shook her head and glanced at him with pleading eyes, as if to say please don't make me say anymore. Seion stood and strolled over to the boy, giving him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek "Arigato for helping me back then, if we ever meet again, i owe you one" she released him and turned towards the door offering him a glance back, what was she planning to do now, she had no idea, just travel and try to stay out of danger like usual, though trouble usaully had a way of inding her.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:54 am

Before she could leave, Takushi was right infront of her, "Then I will not push, please just sit down and relax." He said softly to her (which only makes him more hot~). He didn't want to push her if it pained her that much, he wasn't that mean. "Its alright if you don't want to tell me, I understand, but don't leave just yet. Spend just a bit of time with me, that's all, that is what you can owe me. Deal?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:13 am

(hot and a gentleman XD)

Seion nodded quickly and sat back on the bed "so if I' going to be staying with you for a bit, tell me a bit about yourself" she smiled over at Akuma and layed back on the comfy bed and Yawned
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:21 am

(lol yes, the perfect combo~)

Takushi smiled at Seion and he went and sat back on the chair, "Well....my real name is Takushi Kurai. I simply use my middle name so just in case I ran into someone odd, they won't know my real name." He said, "Also I am a demon." He always had no problem telling someone who he was but it seemed that women love a man of a different speices...kinky he thinks that what they say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk with the devil's shadow   Walk with the devil's shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk with the devil's shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: The Coast-
Jump to: