Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slightly drunken antics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan

GreedClan

Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Xin laid there for a second recovering his bearings. Shaking his head xin clapped his hand and trapped Asta in a rock prison by melting the sand's partials together. "I guess my magic is pretty awesome" Xin's sneered then caught himself and walked over to asta his nose bleeding. "That wasn't nice"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Asta rolled her eyes as she had to stop short for being trapped. She sighed and tapped her foot imaptiently, deciding it was best to just wait for him to come over then smash the rocks down. When he got there she rolled her eyes once again and waved her hand around in front of his face. "Yes it was! I barely even hurt you. And! Do you know what the pathetic thing is? You couldn't even win a fight against a girl without using your little tricks..sad for you!" She scoffed, souding oddly chirpy, whilst motioning at her little prison. If he didn't make it disappear, she certainly would, and that just seemed like a wate of his efforts.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Xin smiled slightly "I like my alchemy" He clapped his and on the par of the cage and turned it into a enticing rose pattern then he made the cage disappear. "You got your rum, Can we go to civilization now?"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Asta happily started skipping along, once again throwing her arm around him, dragging him along at her pace. "Oh but my dear, the point is you couldn't win without it!" She chuckled and carried on walking, not wanting to drag out this walk any longer. She assumed there was a mile or so to walk, so she hopped to it and kept them walking at a steady pace. Soon enough they saw the makings of a small town out in the desert. It didn't seem like much, but they seemed to have houses and probably shops and hotels, and an oasis for water. Those and the little basics any town should need for passing travelers.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Xin walked, Well was dragged. he was smiling by the time they reaches the town. He turned to Asta and pulled out some ink and paper "Whats the money look like around here?"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 pm

Asta said nothing. Only started at him in disappointment for a few seconds. "Why would I know that? Do you think if I'd ever been here before I'd have been aimlessly wandering around drunk? Ok..that was a stupid question I probably still would have done that..but I'd have at least been going in a certain direction! It's unethical to use your magician skills to forge money! Let's do things the pirate way! We'll just wing it.." She rambled, already walking towards the village halfway through her rant.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:56 pm

"Im a alchemist and so what?" Xin rolled his eyes and looked at the sand. He smirked and clapped his hands making soild gold coins. Of course they would fade to dust in two days but no one would no that He scooped them up and followed his friend
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:24 pm

"Magician." She said bluntly and carried on walking, sighing slightly as she looked over her shoulder to see him making gold coins. She had some in her pocket of course, but at least those were real, and she'd stolen them from people that were trying to hurt her. "So this means i'm paying for everything then..I'm not letting you rob poor innocent people..they work hard for what they get!" She scowled, almost reaching what seemed to be the entrence to the village. It was surrounded by a large wall, most likely to keep off sand storms and create a bit of shade from the blistering heat.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:22 pm

"Don't you steal everything? Isn't that the same?"Xin raised his eye brow "If i have rocks around here i could make real gold, But sand isn't the same" He shrugged and played with his gold coins. Walking into the village he relized how out of place they looked
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

"No my friend, it is decidely, absolutely and unquestionably not the same thing!" She announced, dramatically waving her arms as she did so, "Because for one, we do not steal everything! A lot of the time we're looking or treasure..which other people have buried and most of the time made a map for..and that my friend is just stupidity on their part.." She carried on, still being slightly theatrical, "and then the rest of the time we use our means to get what we need..but we dont just take from random people! We take from those that have more than they need..because we need it more than they do..and then the people that do us any harm! I'm not saying our ethics are completely unquestionable..but we try our best to be nice to the innocents..which you are not doing by giving them fake money! That's no use to them! I'm just giving them stolen money..they can use that.."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:44 pm

"You can't argue with logic that doesn't make sense..." Xin shook his head laughing but none the less clapped his hands the coins turning back into dust. He looked at the paper "If i can figure out what money lookes like around here i can make real money. Which isn't stealing or robbing and they can use it"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:51 pm

"It made perfect sense, thank you very much!" She grinned as the money disappeared and walked through the gates into the village to see lots of people wandering around. Her and her new companion looked absoutely nothing like the people in this village. 'It's starting to feel a bit like when you go on holiday and everyone is dressed different and think you're completely weird for looking and acting how you do..although..everyday feels like that for me..' Asta chuckled to herself and carried on walking, heading for the nearest place that seemed like a shop, "If I buy something..you can see..."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Xin nodded and followed, He smirked and walked into the store "I'm sure you do feel out of place all the time" Xin noticed a person handing money over at the counter. He put his hand under his cloak and clapped them pulling out a wad of the money he had just seen. "is it just me or are people here...Very silent"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Asta strolled around the shop, looking at the things they had in there. It seemed to just be random ornaments and brick a brack. She sighed quietly, realising she had picked the most useless shop she could have found. But at least one useful thing had come out of it, they had money; and it was almost honest money.
When Xin spoke she chuckled a little and started heading out of the shop, "It's not a bad thing! And yes..they do see a tad quiet..but! That works in my favour as it should make it decidely more easy to find people that can help me.."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Xin followed behind Asta, Almost scared of this new weird land. Where he came from it was almost always loud and someone was talking. He had been officer back then and strolled through town with a swag of sorts. He decided to try that now. Taking off his robe it showed all he had a tight black tanktop with a military jacket stacked with awards and military pants with boots and his canteen with a knife tucked into his belt, Nothing of value. But still all he needed
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Asta wandered through the town, smiling at everyone she passed, wondering if soon she would find someone friendly who would offer them help, or someone that would look so terrified, it was clearly a sign they'd run into her friends. Noticing Xin was a bit behind her she turned her head to quickly glance at him, and did a double-take when she realised what was happening. She quickly brought her hand up to cover her mouth to hold back the laugh, letting out only a little snigger. She shook her head very slightly, and looked him up and down, not sure what to make of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Xin looked down and relized how truely out of place he looked. Shaking his head he clapped his hands and put them over his clothes He started transmuting them into something diffrent. Once they where were he wanted them Xin flexed, "Better?" Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIFmsXwKaZ8WNotbfQDdrH-Az8pk0VPXAjVXj6IxfZz5agP7ZW When he used alchemy he suddenly noticed everyone looking at him fearfully
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm

Asta shook her head and laughed slightly as he started changing his clothes, "I'm sorry..I was just rather amused by the fact, that by simply removing your cape thingy you managed to turn into everything I hate.." She said still chuckling slightly. When he was done changing she let out a loud laugh and didnt try holding it back any more. "Oh God..must you flex?" She said breathlessly, trying to calm herself down. It seemed she had gone into a bit of a laughing fit, which was certainly not helping with the people being scared.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:08 pm

"Bitch, Your a ..." Xin looked up noticing that everyone was starting to circle them "Uhm, Hello we're not from around here...." Xin looked at asta for help
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Asta just continued to laugh and when noticed the panicked tone in Xin's voice, she looked up to see the people of the town encircling them. She sighed, stopping herself from laughing and drew her pistol firing a shot into the air, "ARGGGGG" She screamed, looking at the people's faces. They seem horrified and yet furious at the same time. "What? I'm just reinforcing a sterotype.." She uttered sarcastically, putting her pistol away. She smirked at Xin and then turned back to look at the people in crowd now gathering. "Oh what? You're gonna start shouting 'We don't what the likes of you in our town!" She rolled her eyes and smiled as she saw some rather familiar looking men emerging from what was most likely a nearby bar. Yes a lot of them looked sloppy, and they were probably drunk, but they were her crew and she loved them. "I'm sorry to tell you all..but it looks like it's already happened.." She grinned, motioning to the men, and the crowd parted shocked as a small monkey in clothes came rushing through the crowd and jumped up onto Asta's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Xin looked at the men and monkey "Your friends i gather?" Xin laughed softly until a vase was thrown at his head. "Son of a bitch! Who did that i'll...." Xin decided not to finish he looked over as asta "Any plan on getting out of the center of a pissed off circle of people who look like they wanna kill us?" Xin mimicked clapping his hands as a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Asta almost didn't hear a word he had said as she was too busy stroking her monkey and making baby noises at him. "Aww little Spike..coochee-coochee-coo! Awwww i've missed you so much!" She reached down into her bag, pulling out that last bottle of stolen rum and handed it to him, to the horror of the angry crowd. It seemed they were now just getting confused, they had no idea to feel about these people. Granted they were scared, but were they just too crazy to be worth starting an argument with? After she'd finished talking to Spike, Asta looked back up at Xin and shook her head, laughing slightly, "Must you use your trickery for everything!? Just walk...I don't think they're gonna do anything..and my fellow crew members enjoy a fight as much as I do..they'd back us up if the mob get angry.."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Xin started to pretend to count "I think we're out numbered by... Alot" Xin clapped his hand and created steps in the air made of sand, He walked over the crowd as sand spilt on them. when the steps dissolved "Try to walk your way out. Pirate"
Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Asta rolled her eyes, and reached back into her stolen bag of mystery pulling out the gold coins and jewelry she'd stolen from the ship that left her stranded. "Head's up!" She shouted befored throwing it all into the air in various directions, sending the crowd into a frenzy, all of them grabbing for anything they could get. In the madnes, she and Spike weaseled their way through the crowd and got out to where Xin was standing. She shrugged at him and continued walking towards her crew, "Wasn't so hard..magic-boy."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 am

That gave Xin an idea, He called the crowds attention "Look, We're not bad...Im not a bad person, I can't speak for the pirates." He pointed to asta "She doesn't seem to be bad, anyways my ...'Magic' can help people" Xin crouched and clapped his hand over the sand making the same gold coins as before "There now everyone have some!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slightly drunken antics   Slightly drunken antics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slightly drunken antics
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: The Coast-
Jump to: