Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreedClan

GreedClan

Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) Empty
PostSubject: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Jasper was in the training grounds. Sparing with a Ju jitsu master, It kept Jasper fit and let him blow off some steam which was very good, It ment he wasn't going to blow up at any random person who pissed him off. He had tripped his opponent and pinned him by his throat easily "Point for me" Jasper got up and helped the boy up when he was a familure face that he almost never saw around the training field. He called out for the boy "Ben!" Jasper grinned and ran towards his room mate, "What're you doing out here"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 pm

“Hello” He said with a bow. He still wore his headband and gloves. “I was just going to do some combat training. It’s my worst subject”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 2:29 pm

"Ill help!" Jasper grinned and took off his shirt, Ready to fight
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Benjamin taught about it for a while. “Sure, you can set half of them” He said as he pulled out a brown bag filled with strange multi-colored balls.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm

"What the hell is this?" Jasper tilted his head. He expected one on one hand to hand fighting "I thought you said combat fighting now power lessons "
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:14 pm

“Just watch” He took a hand full of balls and threw them into the air. When the balls hit the ground they started to grow into human like dummies. “These dummy can feel no pain or emotion. These one are set to a low fighting ability about that of your average untrained human.” He then looked at his partner and reached his arm with the bag over. “Do you think 10 is enough or do you want more?”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:44 am

Jasper laughed and leaned back "I think i should sit this one out. Unless you got ten more and they can't die"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 pm

“Well technically they were never alive.” He tossed the bag at Jasper’s feet. “There are more in there if you change your mind.” He then looked at the small army of moving sandbags shaped like humans.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Jasper watched and rolled his eyes laughing softly "Your not going to be a good fighter if you fight those, You need to fight a human"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 pm

“I know but my training has to begin somewhere.” He started sparring with the several moving dummies.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Jasper watched ben fight. He smiled and stood inbetween ben and the dummy's "your trying to push them away to much. You need to be flowing with there attacks, Watch" Jasper turned towards the dummy who started attacking again, When one threw a punch he stepped forward and turned rolling along the dummys back before kicking its legs out and blocking another punch, Usin the dummy on the groun to jump off of he sent two kicks knocking the dummy's back
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 am

Benjamin watched in awe. He nodded and tried to mimic what Jasper did. This did nothing but causing a punch in the face by a dummy. The impacted knocked him down on his butt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)   Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird) Empty

Back to top Go down

Much ado about nothing (I couldn't think up a title. Greed and Nbird)
Page 1 of 1