Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Benjamin (my character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Benjamin (my character) Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin (my character)   Benjamin (my character) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Name: Benjamin Silverstar

Birthday: Feb 12

Species: Auranites (If there is a template that I need to do for them let me know)

Appearance: Benjamin has short brown hair and blue eyes. He looks like a regular Caucasian
Human with some exceptions. As an Auranite he has colored gem stones (in his case purple) on his forehead, chest, and on the backs of his hands. He covers these up so that no one can see them. (with a headband and gloves.)

Personality: He is a Silent type but he cares about those around him and doesn’t wish harm to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
History: He was born in a small cabin in a secluded forest. He grew up there with his family. He was instructed to always cover his gems so that he would not scary any human travelers. His parents never taught him about the meditation that unlocked his powers in hopes that he could one day enter human society. An opportunity came that he could enter and academy which his parents accepted almost instantly. So he left his parents behind to inert this academy which he had no idea what it was about or what to expect.

Relations: Mother, Father, a little sister, and a little brother (tell me if I need to make up names for them)

Weapons: None

Powers: He has the power to collect cosmic energy and store it in his body. Once in his body he can use this to create force fields. However once he has runs out of cosmic energy he must collect more through a special meditation. (That his parents failed to teach him) The meditation requires him to stay still so it isn’t the best thing to do while in the battle field.

Strengths: Ummm none that I can think of (yet)

Weaknesses:

Time; it is not the best thing for Benjamin to prolong the battle. Prolong the battle with drain his cosmic energy faster and those speeding his demise.

His gems; If at anytime his opponent is able to completely remove 1 (and only 1) of his gems Benjamin instantly dies and turns to stone. (the only thing that doesn’t turn to stone is the gem that was removed.) This does not happen if his gems are only scratched or damaged. (it will just be harder to use cosmic energy till they heal)

Goals: He doesn’t know what he want’s (yet)

Ambitions: (look at goals)

Dislikes: Spinach, bullies
Other: He might need a female friend (GF) and He is defiantly going to need bullies you pick on him
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin (my character)   Benjamin (my character) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:53 pm

U don't have put down any strengths and as for you species, can U put some information about it in News and Info incase someone else decided to be that cause it sounds interesting.

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin (my character)   Benjamin (my character) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Sure thing and...

cheers YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benjamin (my character)   Benjamin (my character) Empty

Back to top Go down

Benjamin (my character)
Page 1 of 1