Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new life (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Benjamin stood in the courtyard where all the new students were to gather and meet the headmaster. Benjamin was very nervous. He had never seen so many people in one place before. He didn’t know what was in store for him in this Academy. He looked around the mass of the students. He wondered if they would be nice…
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Chikari walked into the courtyard with a fairly large smile on her face, the headmaster had assigned her to meet and greet the new students seeing as he was busy with meetings all day. The group was fairley large and she walked up front of the group and held her arms out in a means of a friendly greeting "hello everyone, some urgent buissness occured that the headmaster needed to take care of, so i'm filling in for him, in his absence"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:19 pm

The group gave full attention to the speaker. They waited for instructions to begin their new life. Benjamin was especially nervous. What if they hated him for being an auranite. Benjamin shock his head and then paid attention. The same couldn’t be said to a few restless individuals in the front.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:35 pm

"okay everyone, my name is Chikari Ansatsusha, but you may call me what ever suits you" she nodded and heard a boy whisper something very innaprotriate to his mate at the front "would you like to repeat that to the group?" she offered and smiled kindly at the boy, he blushed slightly and quickly shook his head, Chaikari offered a playful smirk "now that that's taken care of, we shall begin the tour, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me" she turned away from the group and started walking through the campus, pointing out different area's of intrest "kitchen, canteen, libray, graveyard, out of bounds" she came to stop at a long hallway near the libray "and here we have the dorms, there are sheets pinned up over there that state your name and who you will be bunking with, also where your dorm is located" Chikari guestured to three sheets of paper tacked up on the wall.

Just at that moment a peice of paper appeared in her hand, it was from the headmaster "oh it looks like we have some news, there wasn't enough dorms for all of you so someone will be in my room" she scrolled her eyes down the paper "and the lucky winner is Benjamin Silverstar" she searched the crowd with a happy smile "may they please step forward"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Why did it have to be him. He already felt like an outsider and this practically insured it. He started walking to the front with his head bent down looking at the floor. He could hear the other boy’s whispering how lucky he was and how they wished they were him. As he reached to the front of the crowd he raised his hand. He could feel that everyone was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Chikari grinned at the boy and winked playfully "looks like your with me" the other guys faces were green with envy and she giggled "okay everyone follow me, your belongings have been placed in your rooms" she grabbed Benjamins arm to make him walk next to her and directed everyone else to there dorms before heading off to her own at the end of the hallway a few meters apart from everyone else "well this is where you and I will be staying" she morphed her finger into a key and unlocked the door, then shook her finger so it returned back to normal. Her dorm was a bit more styalish and even had it's own ensuite, she had been living her for eleven years now since her parents were stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Benjamin walked into the room and looked around. This was going to be home for a couple of years. He sat down on one of the beds to get used to it. His suitcase was laying next to it. All it had were some clothes, and blank notebooks. His parents decided it was to risky to have pictures of his family. How he wished he hadn’t listened to them. He was homesick already.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:04 am

Chikar sat on the bottem of the queen size bunk bed "your on top bunk,i hope thats okay?" she asked and smiled
"since were staying together for abit, tell me about yourself" she tilted her head to the side and guestured with her hands "like why you were sent to the school would be a good start"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 am

He shrugged his shoulders. “My family wanted me to get an education I guess.” he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:18 am

"no silly, I meant your powers, everyone who gets sent here has a power, they don't allow norms here" she stood up suddenly and clasped her hands behind her back "care to see my power?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:24 am

“sure” he said softly. He wasn’t sure what she was going to think of him when he told her he didn’t have any powers. (He doesn’t know ^^)
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 am

Chikari suddenly looked like she blurred then when the focus became clear again, there stood a completly different girl (the first pic) "i'm a shapeshifter" she explained and twirled in a mini circle "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:32 am

“Wow” he said in astonishment. He had never seen something like that in his life.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

"well, thats about all i can do at the moment, i'm still in training, and learning about my abilities" she blurred once more and returned to her former self "so you see, thats my power, whats yours, it's probably way more special then my meger talent"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:53 am

“well…the thing is…I don’t think I have any powers” He said as he bent his head down in shame.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 am

Chikari walked over to him and clasped his gloved hands in her own "you must have something, some abnormality, or you wouldn't be here" she added desperatly, as he bowed his head, the headband slipped a little and Chikari spotted something gleam for a moment "what's that" she mused as her eyes glazed over, she loved shiny obgects and they distracted her.

She realeased one of his hands and pulled his headband off when she spotted the Purple gemstone she froze in astonishment "it's... beautiful" she muttered in a trance like state, the hand holding the headband reached out to touch the pretty gemstone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 am

He quickly used his released hand to cover his exposed gem. “I’m forbidden to show it anyone” he said. Now she was going to think he was a freak just like the other’s he showed it to.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:29 am

Chikari smiled and pulled his hand down "but why are you forbidden, it's so beautiful, i'm envious of it. Does it have an ability or is it just for show?" she added and gently traced over the gemstone with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:19 pm

The way she touched his forehead, it felt weird yet pleasant at the same time. He closed his eyes. This girl was different. “When people see it, they no longer look me as human. They see me as a freak, a monster, something to be despised and hated.” He answered.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:35 pm

She was shocked, who would say such terrible things "compared to my ability yours could seem human, i'm the one they should call a freak" she released his hand and smiled as she turned to her bed and pulled out a book from under her pillow, Chikari turned and held it out to him "here, it's the basic introduction book, everyone gets one when they enter the school" it was a book explaining what the school was for and managing your powers, and how to hide it from humans "it should answer most of the questions you have, but if your stuck on anyhing just ask"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:47 pm

He took the book and started reading the contents. He started to read how the liabary was filled with books that could answer any question. “umm where is this place if you don’t mind me asking” he said as he should the pages to Chikari.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Chikari took his hand while smiling at him, he was such a polite boy "come on, I'll show you" she walked out the door with him, while still holding his hand gently in her own, partually to guide him and partually because she wanted to. They walked through the dorms and out into the late afternoon sunshine of the outdoors "it's not to far Benjamin, just around the corner and down a flight of stairs" she guided him past the gym where people could train to fight and play sports, but the sports were different, they were modified so they used there abilites, she rounded a corner and down some stairs and came to a wooden door with glass windows "here we are" she announced and flicked her wrist at the door, the heavy wooden doors opened automatically after that gesture and as they stepped inside the sweet sound of classical music could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 am

Benjamin had to act quickly to put back on his headband as she took him out. When they arrived at the library he was astonished. “Wow,” he said.
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 am

Chikari tutted and pulled down his headband "don't hide it, if people see you trying to hide your power they will laugh, it's different here then a normal school, it works the other way around here" she winked and blurred into her other form (first picture) and walked into the aisles of books "come on Benjamin, i'm sure we can find something" the ordering system worked a little different here, if you wanted a book all you had to do was think about it and no matter where you walked you would stop at the right place where the book was "i'll explain how it works later, first you need to get registered" it only worked if you were a registered user of the libray and since Benjamin was new she would get to that later "just tell me what your searching for and i'll help"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 am

“Au…” he stopped him self before he could say anymore. Should he really tell this girl who he was? He taught of something else quickly, “Flowers, a book on flowers please.” he said softly. Maybe when he was registered he could come back to get the book he was really after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new life (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life (open)   A new life (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life (open)
Page 1 of 1