Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Encounter (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Me woke up and rubbed her eyes. It was sunrise and that meant the start of a great new day. She stood up. She had slept on some purple flowers that are a key ingredient in some potions but she did know that. Looking around she saw someone coming down the path through the forest. She was happy. Maybe she could try some on her human speech on them. She ran up to them looking cute and innocent and said, “HI”.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:47 pm

"Look Patches, isn't it cute~!" Sqealed the young little girl, Aoi, with her bunny rabbit, Patches. She had gone out to collect flowers to make her house look pretty. Kyo though didn't know she did and she knew that if he found out, he wouldn't be happy. Kyo didn't want any hunters trying to take her away again. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:51 pm

“ME” she said happily. The talked back at her allowed her to breathe in their breath full of Carbon Dioxide. She like this and wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:07 am

"Your so cute! I am Aoi and this is Patches." The 10 year old held up the bunny rabbit, smiling brightly. Aoi poked the strange creature's tummy, curious as to what he or she might do. (She don't if it is a boy or girl so thats why I said, he or she)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:11 am

Me didn’t care what the stranger was doing to her as long as the stranger kept taking or breathing it was fine. She had a tickle spot on her tummy though and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:22 am

Aoi started to laugh as well, "Do you want to play a game, Me?" she asked the small creature as she stood up and picked up the basket of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 am

Me nodded her head yes. “LUB (she’s trying to say Love)” she said as she started to follow her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

Aoi smiled and picked up Patches before hurrying off to her house, once in a while stopping to let Me catch up. Soon they arrived back at her house, Aoi had to stand on her toes to reach the doorknob, "Come on in~!"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:42 am

As Me walked into the house she started to feel week and started getting dizzy. She tried to keep up with her new friend but she fell over.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:52 am

Aoi turned and saw that Me looked tired. "Hmm....Me can you tell me what you are?" The little girl asked sweetly, smiling at me as she walked to her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Me got up and continued to follow Aoi. She didn’t really understand her friends question but she was going to answer the best way she could. “ME”, she said with another cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:46 pm

But the little girl frowned and bit her lower lip, "No I mean...My name is Aoi but I am a human. Your name is Me but what are you?" she explained, hopping Me would understand this time.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 pm

What was a human she wondered? Maybe it was what kind of animal her friend was (Me is a very quick learner). It was quite obvious to her that she was not human maybe her friend wanted to know that. “ME, NO HUGH-MEN”.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Encounter (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter (open)   Encounter (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Encounter (open)
Page 1 of 1