Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 pm

Aoi sat with Patches on the steps of her house, waiting for her big brother, Kyodai, to return from work. "I'm bored, Mr. Patches..." the young girl sighed then started to bit the rabbits foot. Her house was basically out in the middle of nowhere, Kyodai prefered to live where they could get some peace and quiet....though would today be one of those days?
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Xin had been walking for what seemed like forever, He was tired. and glad when he saw a house, Even if it was out in the middle of no where. it ment someone that could direct him and maybe...A shower! His military training told him to be carefull Clapping his hands together silently he pulled a staff from the ground and approached the house only to see a little girl sitting on the steps "Hello, I'm Xin are your parents home?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Aoi looked up to the stranger who was coming up to the house, she clutched her rabbit close to her as she went behind one of the posts that kept the roof for the porch up, "My mommy and daddy aren't here..." she said though she meant that they were dead, not away, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Xin smiled softly "I am Xin, I come from another land far away. Thats a nice bunny you have." Xin got on his knees and grabbed a branch clapping his hands over the items on the ground he made a Dog made of dirt and woof, For being so primitive it didn't look bad
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Aoi blinked in amazment at the man, Xin, making a dog made out of dirt. "Puppy!" The young girl squealed and went to pet it. She still had Patches in her hand, "I am Aoi and this is Patches. Say hello Patches." The little girl help up the dirty bunny and moved it's arm to say hello.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:44 pm

"Hello, Aoi. and patches" Xin had many little brothers and sisters in the orphanig. He also knew what he wanted. Clapping his hands when the girl got close he created a prison made from the dirt and tree roots tat grew under them "I need food, and water and a shower. I can have that stuff yes?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Aoi's eyes grew wide, and she got scared. She hugged Patches as she sat on the ground. Aoi closed her eyes, "Your scarring me...Kyo-kun!" She said, Aoi wanted her brother. "Hey!" Just in the nick of time, a young man with brown hair came through he bushes and trees, "WHat are you doing here and what are you doing to Aoi?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Xin clapped his hands again and the prison disolved. "I've been walking for three days. I need a shower and food, Please" Xin's voice was low and his eyes on the ground. Deciding if he should attack or try to be nice
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Aoi ran and hugged Kyodai, "Alright but if you ever do that to my sister..." Kyodai said in a warning tone as he glared at Xin. "Come on in, Aoi." He picked her up and walked over to the house but the door opened with him even touching it, like a ghost opened it. Kyodai walked in and set the bag on the table while he still held onto Aoi who was hugging him and her face buried in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Xin nodded, He walked behind the pair and sighed, It was nice to finally be somewhere beside the woods or a moutain. "I'll clean my clothes so they don't get your house dirty" Xin clapped his hands and pressed them against his body. His glove covering his metal hand he separated the dirt from his clothing then made a baby bird from the dirt. Putting a small part of himself in the bird it started to fly out the window before dissolving
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Aoi watched him turn the dirt into a bird, she peaked her head up from Kyo's shoulder, "How can you make the puppy and the bridy from dirt?" She asked, curious of his ability. Kyodai set Aoi down, "He can tell you later, time to wash up for lunch." Kyodai said as he smiled at her which made the young girl smile back. She hurried up the steps to the washroom to wash her hands.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Xin smiled slightly, He would answer her question later. He extended his metal hand without thinking for a hand shake to the boy "I'm Xin, Im an alchemist" He smiled tiredly. His clothes were clean and that did help but he was tired in every meaning of the word
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:25 pm

Kyodai shook Xin hand but blinked, "Your hand feels very cold..." he said and looked at his hand, it was a metal hand, "That is an odd looking glove." Kyodai looked back to Xin, "And I am Kyodai Saiken, I'm a healer." He let go of the metal hand and took out some veggies and bread. "Why do you have that on? It doesn't look like it could bend too well."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Xin sighed, He pulled the sleeve of his shirt up, and took off his glove. He showed the boy his hand. It was all metal "Its called auto mail, Im my country its normal. People who lose their limbs can get them replaced by metal syntheses." Xin flexed his hand and twisted it "It moves fine, and i can use it as a weapon" Xin clapped his hand and ran his hand over his metal one, A sword came from his knuckles Never again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLT2tY5CybnjjZmaSVYaMvWUmq36VcUWhH7jzST7R02sgfSxCqLQ
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Kyo's eyes widen, "Wow, that is very advance!" He said, never seeing anything like it since he lived in the forest. But just as Xin did that, Aoi was coming down. "I'm done brother....Hey, don't you hurt my brother!" she said. In a split second, Xin went flying out of the door. For him, it would have felt like a brick wall smacked into him. "Aoi-chan, he wasn't going to hurt me." Kyodai sighed.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 pm

Xin got up, It felt like he had been punched in the gut by a house. Shaking his head he got up and clapped his hands the blade disolved he walked back in wobbly "The fuck? That hurt" Xin shook his head and collapsed on the floor "Holy hell, How did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Kyodai helped Xin up off of the floor and to a chair, "Umm...well Aoi has a telepathic ability...she can move things with her mind." Kyodai said rubbing the back of his neck. He looked back to Aoi who was hidding behind Kyo, "Say sorry, Aoi." Aoi had etars in her eyes, she was only trying to protect her brother since he had no abilities, "I'm very sorry, Mr. Xin..."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Xin laughed softly, He had heard myths of the land to the south having these abilitys. He shook his head "Don't worry about it. and please call me Xin, Just Xin" He thought for a second and saw a plant that was almost dead "Wanna see something really cool?" He walked up to the plant and clapped his hands soon it was live and blooming, He was trying to make up for trapping the little girl. "I can even clean your bunny"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Aoi smiled as she wiped the tears away from her eyes, Kyo had gone to make some lunch. "Oh pretty!" She said as Aoi went to smell the pretty flowers. When Xin said that he could clean Patches, she clutched it close to her. "She doesn't really trust people with it comes to Patches...not even me." Kyodai explained from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:55 pm

"I promise, I won't even touch him" Xin approached slowly and clapped his hands over the girl. Aoi and Xn could litteraly see the dust fly off the bunny leaving it clean and smelling new. "Hows that? Good?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Aoi smiled happily and sqealed, "Yay, Mr.Patches it clean." The girl was both happy, amazed, an excited....all these feeling wrapped up in one little girl with a telepathic ability that isn't exactly in order. "Oh no..." Kyodai said and Xin had went flying out again except furthur this time. Aoi blinked and started to cry again, "I'm so sorry, Mr-...Xin!" When Aoi got very emotional (or has more then one feeling that is energetic at the same time) she releases her power all around her...that's why Kyo guled down everything that would move.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:18 pm

"Son of a bitch" Xin growled under his breath "Please stop fucking doing that! It starting to hurt" Xin got up on his own this time and look at his hand the force had broken it shattering the pinky off of the actual hand
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Aoi sniffled as she looked down at her feet, "Sorry, she doesn't have much contorl over her power, she is only 10 after all." Kyodai came back with sandwiches. Aoi went and sat at the table but didn't have a sandwich yet. Kyo went to Xin, "Are you alright...for the most part." he asked. Aoi bit on Patches foot again as she still cried a little, she felt bad for hurting him again.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:40 pm

"Yeah, Sorry i cussed and yelled" Xin got on his knees and clapped his hands together, the metal hand was fixed was the light from Xin transmuting was gone, He walked up to the table and grabbed a sandwitch and smiled at Aoi "I'm fine see" Xin put his hand on the table showing that it was in one peice
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:45 pm

"It's alright, she has heard worse." Since Kyodai was a healer, people swore when they were in pain. When Xin smiled at Aoi and told her he was ok, Aoi smiled a little and wiped the tears from her eyes. "So where are you from?" Kyodai said, sitting down at the table as Aoi took a sandwich and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Never again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again Empty

Back to top Go down

Never again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: Woodlins-
Jump to: