Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan

GreedClan

Never again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Xin shrugged "Amestris, Its a land a long way to the east" Xin ate his sandwitch quickly and clapped his hand and pressed it on the table soon a wooden version of the military palace was on the table "I used to work, Live and go to school here" Never again - Page 2 9k=
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:52 pm

"Interesting..." Kyodai said looking at the model. Aoi had quickly finished her sandwich and smiled, "All done! Can I go outside and play?~" she asked. Kyo smiled at her, "Sure, just don't go far." Aoi grabbed Patches and hurried off outside. "It looks like a military palace...I've seen one before." Kyo's father had worked at one before.
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:55 pm

"It is, I was on my way to being the youngest major of state alchemist when a war broke out. I didn't wanna kill so, I Left i've been walking for a year" Xin clapped his hand and the palace disolved, At the same time he finished his meal and drink "So much better"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 pm

"All of the world is at war with eachother...there isn't a place left that isn't." Kyodai sighed, "But some places are still at peace, like the Woodlins...thats why I moved here, in the middle of no where. I want Aoi to live a happy llife and not have to worry about the wars." Kyodai looked down sadly, "I don't want her to see anyone die....I just want her to be happy." Kyodai knew that she would leave one day...so while she is young, he wants her to have a happy childhood...unlike his.

Suddenly, Kyodai heard Aoi scream, "Kyodai!" she cried out. Kyo bolted uo from his seat and rushed outside. "Aoi!" There were 2 men, Aoi was in the center of a glowing rune. He recognzied it, it was to block away someones power. They were trying to take her. "Get away form my sister!" Kyodai gorlwed but another guy had snuck behind Kyo and stabbed a sword through him,the man then kicked Kyo off, sending him falling to the ground and bleeding. "Brother!" One man covered Aoi's mouth and picked her up, making Aoi drop Patches before rushing away. The other man stayed behind to finish off Kyodai who was trying to stop the bleeding at his side...but the man didn't know Xin was there.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Xin growled he had the same sword from before on he hand, He cut the man in half easily. Xin got on his knees infront of his bleeding new friend, "Sorry, all i can do it caturize it" Xin clapped his hands together again and placed it over the wound a small fire erupted Catiuzing the would shut, "I'll save her" Xin got up and started running not knowing if kyo would or could get up. The guy had a small head start, but Xin was fast, Soon he could se the to "Let her go god damn you!"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Kyodai grunted when Xin closed the wound with fire butKyo knew it won't hold. Kyo knew it would be bad to move around...but he had to save Aoi. Kyodai followed Xin as fast as he could, catching up at the end, "Aoi!" The 2 men looked behind them to Xin and Kyo, "Dispose of them." He said before dashing off with Aoi. The man took out a sword and started to charge at them. (They don't know that Xin is an alchimist)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Xin clapped his hands and put them on the ground. a rock came out of the ground and tripped one impaling him on his own sword, He smirked and clapped again exentding his metal hand into a long sword and clashed swords with the man sending a kick into the mans balls before beheading him. Xin clapped his hands again and trapped the last one, The one holding Aoi inside a wide circle of rock. Starting to pant from his over exertion Xin smirked "I win, Now let her go"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:32 pm

"Heh, I've never seen stuff like that....have you seen this trick before?" The man started to glow, Aoi started to cry. Kyodai knew what he was going to do, "Don't!" The man released a large burst of energy as he transported away at the same time. The man was saving that trick for last, when hunting down telepathes, you had to be cautious. Kyodai hit a tree, knocking him out cold. Aoi was now gone from the forest of Woodlins.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Xin looked around, Once the man was gone Xin whispered under his breath "Nope, I Cant say i have" Xin walked towards the downed Kyo he woke him by smacking him a couple of times "What Do we do now? How do we find him and Aoi?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Kyodai groaned as he woke up, "They took her....and I don't know where they would be...." Kyodai looked down, "I couldn't....save her...." Kyo stood up but fell back down, holding his side. It hurt too miuch to move to quickly, "It's just bruised..." he said, standing up carefully. "I don't know what to do...this has never happen before....." Kyodai said then looked at Xin, "Are you ok though?"
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Xin didn't answer he was working on a plan "THere was a guy in my outfit in the military. His alchemic ability was to take the fabic of time and twist it. He could trasport from place to place as long as he could see the place he wanted to be. He left a Dna trail though, So if anyone else had his rare ability they could follow him. OR if you could figure out the right rune to do it" Xin stabbed himself in the arm and used his own blood to draw a complex rune Never again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVFAbBwQOrfeMNPxbgngv9X1tpWzIbFMY0jL_-w7FFlRTdFvE- He stood in the middle of it careful not to mess it up, He showed Ryo where to stand and clapped his hands "Hope this works...If not we'll prolly die" Xin laughed darkly as he clapped his hands and extended them. It was like getting pulled by his heart into nothingness, When he could open his eyes Xin saw Aoi and the man who had stole her
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Kyodai watched Xin draw the bloody rune, amazed that he was able to draw to intraquintly. Kyodai stood where Xin wanted him too then poof, they were somewhere else. Right away they saw Aoi and the man. He growled, "You both are starting to be come a pain in my side." He started to glow again which means he was going to transport.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:14 pm

"Sorry, Not this time" Xin Clapped his hands and a spike of rock came from the ground and straight through the mans eye into his brain, There wasn't even time for him to drop Aoi. Aoi fell from his hands and Xin smirked
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Aoi cried as she ran to Kyodai who knelt down and hugged her, "It's ok, your safe now." He said, calmming his 10 year old sister. Aoi hiccuped and sniffed as she held on tight to Kyodai. "Thank you, Xin. I would of been dead if you didn't save me...and Aoi would of been..." Kyodai frowned.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 11:23 am

Xin shrugged "I help people, Its what i do. I guess its due to the fact i was a dog of the military." Xin laughed softly and stabbed himself again drawing the same symbol as before. "Stand in the same place, Aoi either get on my or kyo's back"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:36 am

Aoi climbed up on Xin's back cause she remembered Kyodai's injury from earlier, Kyodai went and stood in the same place as he had done before but before Xin could do anything, a swarm on men with weapons of all sorts came flooding in. "Well well, your an interesting person." Said a female voice. A woman carrying a whip wearing a long, slimming dress came in the room. Aoi held onto Xin tightly and buired her face in his shoulder. "Who are you?" Kyodai asked, the woman glared at him, "You are of no importance to me...I am only interested in the girl and him." She clicked her fingers, a rune appeared understand. It was the same one they used on Aoi, now both Xin's and Aoi's powers were blocked.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 am

"Hm interesting. A rune to block all super natural powers. Im Xin, a state alchemist from the west. and ya wanna know something funny? I've seen my gate (I'll explain to kyo and aoi later) So my powers hard a bit harder to be blocked" Xin clapped his hands and extended his metal hand into a sword
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:01 pm

"Oh I am so scared..." The woman said sarcastically. Xin would feel a tug on his arm before flying up and his arm sticking to a large metal support beam. "Fancy tricks won't get you anywhere here, boy." She flicked her whip up to him, wrapping around his leg, "I can see you will be stubborn through the process so i might as well put the lights out on you 1st~ Too bad though, you kinda cute....which means your will be perfect for your new job." She sent an eletrical current up the whip and to Xin, she would only keep it up till he passed out.

(Just go with it and u will find out later what she meant)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:12 pm

(Shoulda wrapped it around my arm metal duh XD)

Xin screamed in pain, It felt like he was being toasted. His arm made everything hurt all that much more. Xin fell forward unconcscience in a heep on the ground "A...Aoi"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 pm

"Xin!" Aoi shouted (She made sure that you had let go of her before you went up) trying to get to him but a man grabbed her. She kicked and screamed. "Aoi!" Kyodai shouted, grabbing onto the man's arm but he pushed Kyodai away. 2 larger men grabbed Kyodai's arms. "Well well, your gonna be a pest about this too, hmm?" The woman smirked as she walked to Kyodai, "It's too bad I am gonna have to kill you, I just love a strong young man." Her hands traced down his chest to his stomach then to the wound Xin had temporarly fixed, "But without any powers, your rather useless." Kyodai growled, "Your a sick twisted-" but his sentence was cut short whenshe punched him in the gut with lightning lacing her hand, the wound reopened as Kyo grunted in pain, "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO A WOMAN LIKE THAT!" She slapped him across the face, "You have no idea who your dealing with! I am the top telepath hunter in the world and I have you and your sisters life in my hands! Kill him off, now!"

One man grabbed Kyodai by the head, "Brother!" Aoi shouted, tears filling up as she could only watch her brother get beaten to death. "Xin-san, please help Oni-san!" But she only now saw that Xin was out cold. The woman laughed aloud as Aoi could hear Kyo grunts and gasps, luckily the poor girl couldn't see...but she could see blood. Kyo suddenly went limp but they didn't stop...they killed her brother, her only family left. Inside, Aoi felt pain building inside of her but didn't know she was starting to glow, "KYODAI!" she shouted, releasing a grand burst of her telepathic ability. The woman was safe (like i said, u have to be careful when hunting telepathes) but everyother head, except for Kyodai's and Xin's, exploded. The ground shook greatly but soon it had died out. Aoi stood in the middle of the bloody bodies before falling down. The woman stood in shock before flicking her whip, "You...you'll pay for this!" and was sending the whip down to kill the poor girl.

(Kyo isn't dead btw)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Xin had woken up to watch the head explode, He growled softly and closed his eyes moving with super human speed. He was infront of Aoi facing her. He grabbed the womens whip and looked over his shoulder to face the women, "That was all together a bad idea." Xin clapped his hands while the whip was in his hand reducing it to dust. "Wanna see what an alchemist can do?" Xin ran at the women clapping his hands he pulled a staff with a blade at the end from the ground. Swinging it around uquickly he started leaving small cuts all over her body. He futile attemps to defend herself were nothing compared to his speed and strength. Once blood was pouring out he clapped his hands again and pressed hem to her chest (Over her heart not boobs) He made her blood boil so rapidly the women litterally explode. Xin stood there drenched in blood his face dark "Bitch"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:55 pm

"Aoi..." Kyodai mumbled and like they were connected, Aoi started to wake up, "Brother?" she said, rubbing her eyes with her little bloody fists course if she saw all the dead bodies and blood, it would no doubt scar her for life. (hint hint)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Xin made quick of the bodys and blood he clapped his and and they sunk into the ground. He looked at the little girl and smiled "We're safe" Xin stumbled over to kyo and looked down "I dunno if i can save you...These injurys are deadly"
(I'll fix him)
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

"D-don't...try and...heal m-me..." Kyodai said but barely. Aoi knelt beside her brother, "Brother, please don't go, please." Kyo's eye (the other one is swollen) looked up to Aoi and he smiled, as much as it pained him to, "It's alright....Aoi-c-chan....I'm n-not gonna....b-be leaving you...." Kyodai was pretty badly hurt, not only the old wound had repoen but the fresh ones didn't make things better. Aoi touched her brothers hand as Kyodai tried to keep calm, to not make things worse, but he suddenly started to shake. His face changed to one of pain as he gritted his teeth and holding onto his gut with his good arm. "Brother!" Aoi cried.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Xin sighed and closed his eyes "Move back aoi, Now" When she did Xin clapped his hands. He used human trasmutation. Something that was taboo amungst alchemist's. He restored Kyo's internal organs. But with a price. Suddenly when he opened his eyes and was in a completely white room. A man sitting on the ground infront of a huge door Never again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLZsS9Y1fZerIh_orDZJStqYg76nu8XZtcDSlDF38dBdEEpWTn Never again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb3TADVeyH_Coffl-u4Thfi15XDqodpPx3mJJysbBWU1IKw-pIDw Xin noddd towards the man "What are you going to take this time?" He watched the man pretend to thing "Alchemist trying to play god, My favorite game" Xin growled in pain as the rest of his arm dissapeared. His metal hand falling to the ground "Bye Bye for now alchemist, I'll see you next time" To aoi and kyo (Who was now healed) it looked like ten second has passed and xin's arm just disentagraded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: Woodlins-
Jump to: