Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

Never again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Kyodai felt...odd....like he was floating somehow. For a moment, he thought he died. "Kyodai! Xin's arm is gone!" Kyodai was still lightheaded from what happened, "His arm...gone?" Kyodai thought then it hit him, Xin's arm was gone! Kyodai sat up quickly, looking at the now one armed man, "Xin...I..." He didn't know what to say at the moment. Aoi hugged her brother as she looked at Xin, "Where did it go?"
Back to top Go down
https://katara.canadian-forum.com
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Xin shurgged (Well one arm shrugged) "God, took it. I did human trasmutation, I played god and i paid the price" Xin growled in pain and looked around for his metal hand he used the mass of blood to draw his circle again. Once it was done xin took his metal hand and clapped it against his other. They were trasported back but on the way xin fainted
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Kyodai picked up Aoi and walked over to Xin, "Maybe we should-" but he had already clapped, transporting them back to the Woodlins. Kyodai caught Xin and sighed, not only did he use up a lot of energy but he also lost a body part. He was going to have to fix that. "Is he going to be ok?" Aoi asked as Kyodai carried Xin back to his house. He looked at his little sister and smiled, "Don't worry, he will be fine."

After a while, they arrived back at their house. He put Xin on the couch before treating his arm so it didn't become infected. After wraping it up to keep germs out, Kyodai went to the bookshelf for a certain book....Aoi had went upstairs and went to bed, exhausted from eariler.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Xin sighed and laid down, He fell back asleep and tossed and turned with was very possible. Coughing through the night, Xin woke up the next morning and held his hand over his missing arm. He sighed "I need to go home i guess, Get auto mail"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 pm

"Auto what?" Kyodai said, coming out of the kitchen with a big plate of eggs and ham, "How do you feel, is your....err...stumb ok?" He set the plate down on the table in front of the couch before sitting in a chair near the couch. "How did you lose your arm? Last time I remember, you still had that..."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Xin shook his head "Auto mail is what my hand is Xin used his good arm to toss kyo his metal hand "I need one for my whole arm" Xin sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Theres no easy explenation. I as an alchemist have a gate, Guarded by god. The door allows us to use alchemy, When a alchemist plays god and uses trasmutation to heal a person who should be dead, or try to bring a person or soul back to our world. God takes something away as payment"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Kyo studied the hand a bit and blinked, "I know this kind of work...in fact, I am making you an arm right now. It won't be done for a while but it will work perfectly fine. I can attack the hand to it also, if you like." Kyodai knew a lot about medicne, all types of medicne, even about fake limbs though this type was only experimental in these parts, it had proven good and useful.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Xin laughed softly "Seriously?" Shaking his head xin laughed "alright thank you, and this might be alot to ask, But can you make it from a lighter model of a metal" Xin showed kyo the metal he was talking about. It was lighter and worked better in extremely hot and extremely cold weather. "Please? If you can"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 pm

"Not a problem, though not too easy nor cheap to get...but I will do it." Kyodai said then stood up, "But I want you to eat and get some rest. I don't want you to push yourself too much for a while, ok?" Kyodai said, telling him as a healer and a friend, "I will be checking up on Aoi upstairs if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:12 am

Xin walked over to his pack and got out paper and ink of all colors, He drew a circle on the floor with chalk so it would wash away, and put the paper and ink in the middle. Using his good hand took alot out of him. but still he did it and made money. alot of it
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Kyodai's eyes widen when he saw the large sum of money, "Ich...How did you get all that money?" Kyo said then looked at Xin, "This will cut the process in half, I will be able to pay for the trip and materials but it will still take me time to make it....May I ask you of something?" Kyo rubbed the back of his neck as he smiled at Xin.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:44 am

Xin nodded "Sure, Whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

"I need you to look after Aoi...the place that I am going to, they don't let just anyone in and its too dangerous for a little girl to be coming along." Kyodai's tone was serious, when it came to his little sister, he was always serious. "She will understand why I will be gone but tell her that it's only for a week, then I will come back."
But in turth, the whole trip would take around 10 days.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Xin nodded "As much as i can, Yeah" Xin doubted he could do much with only one arm and no way to make cover or weapons But he would try
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Kyodai nodded, "Alright, I will leave tomorrow morning." He said before going back into the kitchen to make Aoi some breakfast. Not too long after though, Aoi came down, Patches in one hand, rubbing her eye with the other.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:41 am

Xin smiled at the girl before laying back to relax his arm was in pain. He got up not to long after that to make himself some boiled eggs, He got the pan and water with some difficulty but still did it. Then encountered a problem. He always bioled his water by alchemy now he had to wait. After his eggs were done Xin peeled them as best he could. Hating not having an arm xin decided to work out. He found kyo "Any place i can run around here?"
Back to top Go down
Rika B Omen
Admin
Rika B Omen

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Aoi was snuggled up on a big chair while Kyo was setting the table up for her. He walked in at Xin having diffucltity peeling eggs, "Let me help with that." Kyo then helped Xin peel his eggs, "The forest is always a good place to run, it will help refresh you and along the way, there are berries...but maybe can you eat these 1st before you run?" He asked, handing him the boiled eggs.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Xin threw the eggs in his mouth and swallowed before heading out the door. He ran but akwardly his balence was off fro losing his arms. it was nearly three hours of running and working out later he came back to the house. He smiled at Aoi "Whats up kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never again   Never again - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katara :: Lands :: Woodlins-
Jump to: