Katara
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katara

.~:The mind is a dangerous thing to use so carelessly:~.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new life. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

A new life. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   A new life. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 am

Chikari nodded and looked at the gemstone "play nice you two" she grinned and tapped the headband "don't worry Benjamin, no ones going to attack you anymore, they have to get past me first" she assumed that was what he was worried about "come on then Jasper I'll take you for a tour, do you want to come Benjamin or stay here?" she walked past Benjamin and whispered in his ear as she passed so only he could hear "don't worry, I'll take you for combat training later"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   A new life. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 am

“Sure I’ll follow but just a sec.” He went over to his bed. He always kept an extra headband somewhere. He put it on. “Ok I’m ready”.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan

GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   A new life. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Jasper nodded following closely behind Chikari, He climbed onto the rail, Since the incident his balance was nearly perfect. He grinned as he ran across it with no problem. Looking back he waited for chikari, As he was waiting the cat from early jumped onto jaspers shoulder. "Hello jasper, I am your guardian as i explaned. We will be together alot, I am const." The cat purred and nuzzled jasper's neck "I am going to teach you the ways of your ansesters" Jasper who didn't know that know one else could under stand the cat nodded "Of course, thank you const im glad you calmed me down back there."
Back to top Go down
Conniekun
Admin
Conniekun

Location : Walking through the forest on a dark and moonless night

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   A new life. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:12 am

Chikari rolled her eyes playfully and concentrated hard, the next moment she blurred and in her place was a copy of Jasper "look at me I want to make out with the cat" she imitated his voice almost perfectly and gave a manly chuckle before blurring again back to her normal self (second pic) she gave a girly giggle and winked at Benjamin "what do ya think ay Benjamin" she laughed and looked over at Jasper "I'm just teasing Japser"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   A new life. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Benjamin didn’t laugh. He just kept walking with the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Open)   A new life. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2